What can you study at FOOT?

At FOOT, you can study the Bachelor's Degree in Optics and Optometry and the University Master's Degree in Optometry and Vision Sciences. These two degrees are adapted to the European Higher Education Area.

Studies Related to FOOT

You will also find master's degrees, doctorates, and various studies linked to the Faculty: